Salmon Fishing in D’Entrecasteaux National Park – 5 days
April 28 - May 2Price/car
Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours – Join Dave on a 5 days Camping Adventure to D’Entrecasteaux National Park
Here is your chance to catch a Salmon off the beach during the best part of the season as the schools of Salmon work their way up from the Southern Ocean, along the West Coast. There is no better way then catching them in the heart of one of the most beautiful National Parks in Western Australia, just 420 kms from Perth, D’Entrecasteaux National Park
Experience camping on a remote, pristine beach within this very picturesque landscape, miles from the nearest town. However, you don’t have to rough it! Hire one of Dave’s Camper Trailers built by him in WA to GO ANYWHERE with all the features of a home away from home. This is a great way to learn how to use a camper, weaving our way through forrest’s only to be greeted by an huge expanse of soft sand, with beaches as far as the eye can see. There is nothing more satisfying than catching your own fresh fish, to then throw it onto the hot plate over the Campfire, adjacent to where you dragged it in from the ocean. The experience of doing this around sunset whilst the sky turns red, is food for the soul. How much fun it is to see the glow on your friends face when he catches his first ever Salmon, as seen in my video below. Dave is only too keen to show you how to fillet, skin and cook your salmon on the open fire. Feel free to bring your own camper or simply hire one of Dave’s Touring tents to make this tour even more affordable.
These type of camping trips are fantastic for when mates and or their sons/daughters want to take time out from a busy lifestyle and bond with each other. It makes for memorable times. Something I have been doing all my life and wouldn’t miss it for the world!
Day 1 Travel in convoy to Windy Harbour
- Depart Camper Trailers WA 8.30am
- Lunch stop TBA
- Arrive Windy Harbour 2.30pm. Make base camp at Windy Harbour Campground
- Tookulup Lookout to get a great view North of D’Entrecasteaux National park
DAY 2 Fishing on Salmon Beach
- Campsite Windy Harbour Campground
DAY 3 Leave campers, set up at camp grounds
- 4WD to Malimup Beach
- Set up camp. Touring tents available
- Salmon Fishing
- Cooking Salmon on our camp fire at sunset on Malimup Beach
DAY 4 Fishing on Malimup Beach
- Salmon fishing
- Mid afternoon 4WD back to our Campers at Windy Harbour Campground
DAY 5 Depart for Perth 10am
Toilet and showers are available at our Windy Harbour Camp Grounds. But NO power!
- Adults $14/night.
- Seniors $10/night.
- Kids $7/night
We will be Totally Independent campers and self sufficient when camping on Malimup Beach
Link to MAP and Brochure on our Windy Harbour Camp Ground
On payment of the 25% deposit receive a fully comprehensive INFORMATION PACKAGE to help you get organized for this Adventure Camping Tour. This has been put together with over 40 years experience and will include the following via a Google shared link, emailed to you.
- Itinerary and tour description
- Camping Information and Checklist sheet to tick off
- Summary of Hired Equipment sheet to tick off
- Participant Medical History sheet to complete
- Information on how to apply for a National Park Pass online
- Sheet with all the names of the participants, their mobile phone numbers, and Convoy Position
- Convoy Etiquette
- Maps of the local area and National parks
- Any additional day Tours included in the itinerary
- Redtrack Tours Terms and Conditions to sign
- Folders full of pictures TITLED :-
Camping Equipment & Accessories
Communal Cooking and Meal suggestions
Hire Eureka Offroad Camper Trailer
Pictures of our Tour
D’Entrecasteaux National Park
28/04/2022 to 02/05/2022
Total Tour Cost (per car)
If hiring a camper:
Pick up of the Hire Camper
Number of Days of Hire
25% deposit to book tourFull payment due 60 days prior departure
Read the Terms & Conditions. Payment of the tour deposit represents an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Secure your participation on this trip by paying the deposit now.
Do you want to be a Passenger in Dave’s New 4WD 200 series Landcruiser. Lets chat about the cost for this option.